City Liftings self-erecting cranes are the largest fleet of Spierings mobile tower cranes in the United kingdom and are at the forefront of innovative crane technology. These revolutionary machines – ready to work in just 15 minutes – are ideal for city working where space is often a controlling factor in crane selection.
Our self-erecting cranes combine the features of a telescopic crane with those of a conventional tower crane in one machine and in many situations they can achieve a greater radius and lifting duty than that of a standard telescopic crane with the additional bonus of providing a quicker and more cost effective solution to a lifting operation.
Advantages of this type of crane are:
- Faster set up time – just 15 minutes
- Can be set up in narrow roads
- Reaches places other cranes cannot
- No standoff distance
- Greater safety – the operator can always see the load
- Able to fit on smaller areas on site for given capacity
- Very quick, efficient and productive working
- Compact for their lifting capacity
- Lower outrigger loadings for given capacity
- Flood lights and quiet operation for night working
- Lifts up to 8 tonnes
- Fantastic reach over buildings 1.7 tonnes at 60 metres
- New seven axle crane lifts 5.5 tonnes at 42 metres